The Operations Supervisor is a member of the leadership team responsible for launching and managing the Adidas’ newest ecommerce and retail Distribution Center. We are looking for a smart, analytical, and innovative leader who can help support ecommerce and retail operations in a scalable way that will support rapid growth as well as our long-term business strategy. This position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on Adidas’ fastest growing channel and market. The Operations Manager will work to continuously optimize our DC operations by engaging with various stakeholders to improve operational metrics, and refine processes and remove waste from operations.
- Manage the collection, reporting and feedback regarding operations functions using SAP, excel, queries and WMS reporting.
- Manage specific functional area in Distribution Center and be accountable for achieving all productivity and quality targets.
- Report on operations metrics to evaluate DC area performance in productivity, quality, and safety.
- Train, and manage DC associates.
- Maintain all OSHA safety standards including all reporting of accidents, injuries, damages, and potential threats to safety
- Maintain full working knowledge of the WCS and WMS platforms.
- Experience operating in high-volume ecommerce operations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to effectively and efficiently interact with associates and senior
- DC management team.
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills. Proficient use of Microsoft office applications
- The job requires extensive walking and standing on hard surfaces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Wilkes Barre, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A