The Embroidery OP2 position exists to distribute daily work to the Embroidery machine operators and then setup the Embroidery Machines for production. The Embroidery OP2 function also encompasses all aspects of the Embroidery OP1 processes. The Embroidery OP2 will be utilized to train and lead Embroidery OP1 staff on assigned machines to achieve the highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Responsible uploading art files to the Embroidery Machine control panel and setting correct graphic orientation and machine speeds.
- Responsible for relabeling and proper storage of thread spools.
- Responsible for communications to management about low supply inventory.
- Responsible for the daily use of the Art database to look up and download digital art files and to print out proper color copies matching grid details and garment style and color.
- Responsible for organizing work to machine based on application process, graphics, run sizes and machine & operator capabilities.
- Responsible for thread color verification and proper spool to needle loading.
- Responsible for the timely handling of rush and dated orders.
- Responsible for immediate communications about Art, Placement, Machine and Garment issues
- Must have ability to lead change
- Superior math and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner
- Must demonstrate leadership, professionalism and integrity
- Previous Embroidery OP1 knowledge
- Ability to manage in fast paced environment and work under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year previous applicable experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A