We are calling all Leads who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion and work effectively under pressure.
- Well-developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a retail environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A