To create and drive high performance, consumer relevant footwear for Global BU basketball.
- Identify and tell relevant stories for adidas Basketball’s target consumers.
- Position the product segment using supporting analysis from market data and trends
- Identify opportunities for growth and assist in the creation of the relevant category plan (including product range and CTC strategies)
- Manage the Basketball range plan from product brief to commercialization including the process (Calendar, SKU´s, Amortization)
- Drive and ensure strategic business plan targets
- Manage the Inline process and direction in partnership with CTC team.
- Coordinate and provide support and partnership for and with Design, Development, Brand Communications
- Support in presenting the Category and Range both internally and externally (Meetings, Launches, etc.)
- Build consumer networks and customer relationships to ensure consistent product feedback
- Provide clear direction to Product Manager
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders across business units
- Have a strong knowledge of Performance footwear and Basketball culture.
- Additional knowledge of lifestyle consumer markets preferred
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and athletes
- Ability to provide product leadership, including ability to manage/mentor more junior resources
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation and planning skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Four year college or university, in Marketing/Business preferred
- 8 years sports or other product marketing or related experience
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A