The Account Manager 1 will build relationships at VP level inside client organization within assigned account base. This role works with (up to 20) current accounts and ZBA customers to set account and department strategy inside the organization, account retention and expansion, and management of the day to day sales activities.
- Leverages CRM to enter/track all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh’s position in the industry and value to the client.
- Drives profitable revenue, account penetration and expansion, and addition of services.
- Conducts regular meetings with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Drives profitable business opportunities
- Position and pitch Core and standard solutions and collaborates with others to drive qualified opportunities.
- Engages premium rep for expansion of premium services.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Set account and department strategy in partnership with the client aligned with Ricoh’s industry and domain roadmap.
- Execute Ricoh’s Core Equipment and Core Services Strategies within client accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with VP level executives.
- Gain understanding of clients’ business challenges and goals.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-7 years account management experience.
- Proven consultative selling skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ogden, Utah
Application Deadline: N/A