The Sales Teams lead the sale of large and complex opportunities at Accenture in the UK and Ireland across a variety of different industries. It is a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Lead the negotiations and closing activities
- Design and implement effective sales strategies to sell new Capital Market contracts or adjust existing ones.
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
- Demonstrable experience as a Capital Market Sales Representative with proven experience of front-to-back sales cycle and originating/closing large deals ($25M+).
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Degree educated and or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the Capital Market domain including stocks, bonds, currencies, and other financial assets.
- We are looking for a competitive Capital Market Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- Originating sales and relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients.
- Good knowledge of new tech skills e.g. Cloud, Data, Modern Engineering, etc. to hold effective first level of conversation with technology clients.
- Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A