Website ABF Freight
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we’re looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
- Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center.
- The loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker.
- Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Have a Class-A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
- Have a good stable work record.
- Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
- Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than 1 year experience may be eligible for training).
Company: ABF Freight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A