Website ABF Freight
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we’re looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
This position assists with various clerical, administrative and customer service tasks, in addition to other duties, in the fast paced, daily operation of a service center.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Experience in billing, collections, tracing, ten-key and OS&D is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) is preferred.
- Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis.
- Good typing/data entry and clerical skills are required.
- Must manage time efficiently and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the transportation industry is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures.
Company: ABF Freight
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A